Gawn & Barassi Dual Signed Icon Series
A stunning tribute to Melbourne’s unforgettable 1964 and 2021 Premiership Triumphs, Each edition comes Personally Signed by Premiership Captains, Ron Barassi and Max Gawn.
10 in stock
If there are two names who, through Premiership glory, are truly synonymous with leadership at the Melbourne Football Club, it’s Ron Barassi and Max Gawn. Their finest hours as captains spanning 57 long years, this stunning piece combines actual celebration imagery from the 1964 and 2021 Grand Finals, blended together seamlessly using state-of-the-art graphic design techniques.
Two heroic leaders, 57 years apart, both leading their teams to the promised land. This is the only piece in the official range to have both signatures featured on the same piece – this may be the only time you’ll be able to secure Melbourne’s last two Premiership captains.
- A stunning tribute to Melbourne’s unforgettable 1964 and 2021 Premiership triumphs
- Each edition comes personally signed by Premiership captains, Ron Barassi and Max Gawn
- Concept uses state-of-the-art graphic design techniques to combine actual imagery of Barassi and Gawn celebrating Melbourne’s 12th and 13th Premierships, 57 years apart
- Strictly limited to 200 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 790 x 590 mm
- Please note: Anticipated despatch from June 2022
|Dimensions||790 × 590 mm|